Updates for Total Access Analyzer 2013, Version 15.0
The latest update for Total Access Analyzer 2013, version 15.0 is:
15.00.0032 (released August 29, 2016)
This update is available free of charge to registered owners of Total Access Analyzer 2013.
Notification and download instructions for receiving the patch were emailed to registered owners. If you did not receive instructions, please
contact us so we can update your information.
What's New in Version 15.00.0032
This update includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Documentation of field descriptions on linked tables is corrected
- When selecting another output database, trap for problems loading it such as the database is readonly
- Report headers are updated when a new output database is loaded
- Blueprints reports handles forms with tab pages that exceed what can fit on one report
- Previewing the report is possible so they donít close each other
- Subtitle on reports show the tab report number
- Relationships: Resolve field references of tables that are not documented, including Msys table (no longer triggers error that a field in a relationship canít be resolved incorrectly)
- Report Export folder dialog uses more modern version
- Additional routines to prevent crashing when corrupt objects are encountered
The original shipping version was 15.00.0023 on June 30, 2015. New Features of Total Access Analyzer for Microsoft Access 2013
Version 15.00.0027 was released on July 30, 2015 with the following enhancements:
- Identical SQL analysis now includes RowSource values for field lookups and other controls, in addition to query
SQL and form/report RecordSources. The report was updated to show the field or control name in addition to the object name.
- When viewing results in the explorer, going to design mode for the current module, jumps to the correct property
definition. Previously, it always went to the GET definition. Now it goes to LET and SET definitions.
- Unused procedure parameters are detected
- Analysis of field references to recordsources of forms and reports handles recordsources with leading blank lines
- Explorer form scroll bars for treeview are adjusted
- For the 64-bit version
- Error log generator works
- Windows 8 issues were resolved for documenting macros
Patches are for registered users only and subject
to the product licensing terms.
You may not re-distribute them
without express written permission from FMS, Inc.