Total Access Memo - Version 10 for
Access 2000/2002 Update
The current version of Total Access Memo 2002 is
Issues Resolved in
- In version 10.01.0001, computers running non-English versions
of Windows 98 or ME may be unable to open the FMS Rich Text Editor
through a form (by pressing Shift+F2). Version 10.01.0002 resolves
Issues Resolved in 10.01.0001
- In version 10.01.0000, computers running Windows 98 may be
unable to open the FMS Rich Text Editor (RichEdit.exe) as a
standalone application. Version 10.01.0001 resolves this issue.
Issues Resolved in 10.01.0000
- Certain keys (Enter, Function keys, etc.), which previously
did not fire the Key events, now fire the appropriate events.
- Spell checker now works with the following language versions
of Microsoft Access:
- English - United States
- English - United Kingdom
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- Spell checker now works for users who are not local
- Setup now registers only redistributable files that must be
Patches are for registered users only and subject
to the product licensing terms.
You may not re-distribute them
without express written permission from FMS, Inc.