Total Access Memo for
Microsoft Access 97
Add Formatted Memo Fields to Microsoft Access Forms and
Total Access Memo gives Microsoft Access users and developers the ability
to add formatted memo fields to their forms and reports. Enhance your
applications by adding support for features such as fonts, point sizes,
boldface, italics, underline, bullet points, paragraph alignment, and tab
Add the Total Access Memo
control to your form or report and bind it to a memo field. Press
[Shift]+[F2] on the field to launch our editor, and when you finish, it is
automatically saved in your table and displayed on your form. You can save
and maintain both an RTF and a non-formatted (text only) memo field.
You can even import text files in RTF format, export the current field to
an RTF file, or export to a text only file.
Our RTF editor lets you easily enter text and apply the styles you want.
Highlight your text and apply the formatting options. The editor also
includes features such as Find, Search & Replace, and Spell Checking.
Total Access Memo 8.0 for Microsoft Access 95/97
includes many significant enhancements over version 2.0. The control has
been expanded to support the following additional features:
- Direct data binding of the control to memo fields eliminates the need
to write code.
- Several new character formatting options: superscript, subscript, and
- OLE objects (such as graphics or spreadsheets) can be inserted in the
- Drag and drop text editing.
- In-place editing on the form without launching the editor.
- Paragraph-level tabs (previously, tabs were set for the entire field
across all paragraphs.)
- Enhanced programmatic control with many new properties, events, and
In addition, the editor includes the following enhancements:
- Uses the Microsoft Access (Office) spell checker, thereby, supporting
your language and custom words. (Version 2 only had spell checking for
- Localized menus and dialogs for English, German and Spanish.
- May be used as a regular standalone program, much the same as
Total Access Memo is available in a single license or 5 license version.
Contact FMS, Inc. to purchase additional licenses.
Licenses are granted on a PER DEVELOPER basis. For each license, one
designated developer can use the program on one computer at a time.
For complete details on, visit the Total
Access Memo License Agreement page.
Total Access Memo is available for Microsoft
Access versions 2.0, 95, 97, 2000, 2002, 2003 and 2007. This product is available
as a single product, a five-user package, or as a part of the
Total Access Ultimate Suite.
Total Access Memo
is licensed on a per developer basis and includes a royalty-free runtime
license for that developer to incorporate Total Access Memo
into applications distributed to non-Total Access Memo
owners. Total Access Memo
also supports Access applications deployed with the runtime version of