FREE BOOK OFFER: $50 Value
Access Solutions: Tips, Tricks, and Secrets from Microsoft Access MVPs
by Arvin Meyer and Douglas J. Steele
Thank you for your interest. This offer is no longer available.
Our friends and Microsoft MVPs, Arvin Meyer and Douglas J. Steele recently published a book Microsoft Access Solutions: Tip, Tricks and Secrets
from Microsoft Access MVPs.
Thanks to a special arrangement with the authors and their publisher, Wiley, we are pleased to offer a limited quantity of this book for
FREE to purchasers of any of our Access product suites. A $50 value.
Simply purchase one of these suites:
Terms and Conditions
- Not available for past orders or reseller sales.
- Limited to one book per customer.
- Customer are responsible for shipping:
- For US customers, this can be included in your shipment for no additional cost
- Cost for international customers based on actual shipping cost.
- Offer available while supplies last.
Two Microsoft Access MVPs show how you can become an Access power user
Microsoft Access is the world’s leading database system, with millions of users and hundreds of
thousands of developers. The best practices, tips, and techniques in this book can turn users into
- Millions of eager users make Access the most popular database system in the world
- These Microsoft MVPs exploit key features in Access, providing advice on techniques for
capturing, sharing and reporting Access data.
- Each tip provides detailed solutions with clear instructions for implementation, and
samples of all can be found on the companion Web site
MSAccess 2010 Solutions offers professional advice that enables every Access user to get greater value
from the Access database system.
From the Back Cover
If you use Access, you need this book
This is not another book about how Access works or how to design databases. It's a collection of
real solutions to real-world database problems faced by every Access user and developer. If you do
anything more with Access than make a simple list, you'll benefit from the wisdom these experts have
gathered in more than a decade of assisting Access developers and users.
If you want practical solutions that achieve proven results, this is your book.
- Simulate drag and drop in Access forms
- Dynamically change sort order of a report
- Create tables for SharePoint® applications
- Do high-speed lookups
- Implement Soundex in Access
- Use ActiveX controls in Access
- Create reports that summarize data graphically
- Add custom control types to Access forms
Visit the Wiley companion website at www.wiley.com/go/accesssolutions to download all
the code samples in this book.
Solutions included in this book work with MS Access 2010 and prior versions.