"Total Visual CodeTools is by far my favorite third-party product."
Alison Balter, Author, Conference Speaker, Instructor
Updates for Total Visual CodeTools 2010,
The latest update for Total Visual CodeTools 2010, version 14.0 is:
14.00.0039 (released December 3, 2012)
Note: 14.00.0039 is the version from the setup program.
If you use the About box from the Total Visual CodeTools product, it
will show 14.00.0037.
This update is available free of charge to registered owners of
Total Visual CodeTools 2010, version 14.0.
Notification and download instructions for receiving the patch
were emailed to registered owners. If you did not receive
contact us so we can update your information.
This update includes the following fixes and enhancements:
- New Procedure Builder: when the Use Current Procedure
option is selected, it sets the options to match the
current module and procedure type, in addition to the
- VBE Color Schemes: Names can include extended
- Icons on the small and large toolbars are updated to a
more modern look
- Total Visual CodeTools was previously encountering
problems loading as an add-in or the IDE menu in certain
environments; this is resolved.
- Block comment builder initializes properly
- Save block commenter's comment line properly
- If error handling is not enabled, error handler text
is not validated before saving
- Setup program handles user vs. machine installation
- User manual updated
- Version 14.00.0024 shipped on September 30, 2011:
- The icons on the main menu and small toolbar are updated to address
graphics issues on some Windows installations where the icons were
- Message Box Builder returns an integer value rather than long
integer, and no values is returned if only the OK button is selected.
- Adjustment to the Recordset Builder when dealing with tables in
- The original shipping version was 14.00.00021.
Patches are for registered users only and subject
to the product licensing terms.
You may not re-distribute them
without express written permission from FMS, Inc.