Total Visual Agent 2003, Version 11 Updates
The latest version of Total Visual Agent is 11.01.0001. All registered customers with earlier versions were electronically contacted
about the update. If you did not receive that, contact us to obtain the latest version.
This update includes the following enhancements:
- New features have been added to the Error Alert Mail Settings to allow SMTP Authentication, SSL, and multiple CC recipients for error alert emails.
Refer to the "Error Alert Mail Settings" topic in the help file for additional information.
- When you test a scheduled action, a message box now includes additional information about the success or failure of the test. If the test encounters errors,
the Event Log opens to display them. Refer to the "Testing a Scheduled Action" section of the help file for additional information.
- The Monitor form now includes a "Hide Monitor" button to allow you hide the monitor more easily.
- Additional documentation has been added to the help file regarding executing external programs with the Service.
Refer to the "Important Note about Launching External Programs using the Service" topic of the help file for more information.
- The user interface has been streamlined to be more user-friendly in many areas.
- Several known issues have been resolved.
Updates are for registered users only and subject to the product licensing terms.
You may not re-distribute them without express written permission from FMS, Inc.