Total Access Emailer Trial Download
Thank you for your interest in Total Access Emailer. We hope that you will take this opportunity to evaluate the
product and discover how it can help you leverage your email address lists, and communicate with your contacts better than ever.
Please take a moment to read this document to help you get up-to-speed with downloading and using the free trial version.
Introducing Total Access Emailer
The email addresses in your Microsoft Access databases are a valuable asset. Whether your database contains a list of customers, prospects,
employees, or other contacts, email offers an efficient way to communicate with them.
Sending email from Access couldn't be easier! Total Access Emailer taps the power of Microsoft
Access and email so you can generate personalized messages for everyone in your Access table, query, or view. Send messages in text and/or HTML
format, attach files, and use field values to create customized emails for each recipient. You can even embed Access reports, tables, and
queries/views as your message or as attachments. Use the power of Access to create custom, richly formatted emails for each recipient!
A version of Total Access Emailer is available for each of these Microsoft Access versions:
- Version 16.0 for Access 2016
- Version 15.0 for Access 2013
- Version 14.0 for Access 2010
- Version 12.6 for Access 2007
- Version 11.6 for Access 2003
- Version 10.6 for Access 2002
- Version 9.6 for Access 2000
- Version 8.5 for Access 97
Each version only works with its version of Access.
Your Trial Version Email Specifications are Preserved
The trial version lets you create emails specifying the data source, field names and email text to use. Total Access Emailer saves these settings
(not the individual emails), so you can resend your email when your data changes.
These settings are preserved so that when you purchase the full version, you can use the emails you designed with the trial version.
Standard vs. Professional Version
Total Access Emailer is available in two versions. The Standard version is for end users that do not need the programmatic interface
or redistribution rights. It includes all the interactive features of Total Access Emailer.
The Professional version includes the Standard version, plus a programmatic interface to allow power users and developers to
programmatically add email blasts to their applications (for instance, a button that launches an email blast or a system that
continuously checks for certain criteria before triggering an email blast). This version also includes a royalty-free Runtime License
that allows the distribution of applications with the programmatic interface to send emails to people who do not own Total Access
Emailer. Complete details of the Runtime License are included in the License Agreement.
The Trial Version is for the Standard version.
Starting Total Access Emailer
To start Total Access Emailer, follow these steps:
- Start Microsoft Access, and load your database. We recommend starting with the sample database that ships with the Trial.
- From the Access menu, select Tools, Add-Ins, Total Access Emailer.
While we have designed Total Access Emailer to be as easy to use as possible, you should spend some time familiarizing yourself with the basics
before using it. To do this, use the Online Help that comes with the product. You can access Online Help from the program by pressing [F1], or by
going to your Windows Start Menu and selecting Programs, FMS, Total Access Emailer, Help.
Trial Version Limitations
This trial is designed to give you the opportunity to evaluate the power of Total Access Emailer. The trial version is similar to
the full version, but has the following limitations:
- The trial only allows tables to be used as the record source for email blasts. The full version supports using queries and views.
- The trial only supports tables with 50 or fewer records. The full version does not have a limit.
- Only one email blast can be sent at a time using the trial. The full version supports sending multiple email blasts consecutively.
- The trial version is for the Standard version and does not include the Professional Version features:
- It does not include the VBA programmatic interface
- It does not include the redistributable runtime library
- The trial version expires 15 days after the first time you run the program. After the expiration date, you will need to obtain the full version of the software.
- Messages from the trial version include a footer link to the Total Access Emailer Website.
- The online help file is included but the printed User's Guide is not available with the trial version. The full version includes a professionally printed User's Guide.
Installing the Trial Software
To install the Trial version of Total Access Emailer, follow these steps.
- Download the setup file for your version of Microsoft Access:
- Run the setup program from your local computer.
- Be sure to read the contents of the README file installed by the setup program for important Trial information.
- It now appears on your Access add-ins menu. Start with the sample database to see how it works.
We are very interested in receiving feedback about Total Access Emailer. Please submit questions or comments at our Support Team.